A specific plan of activities including stretching, strengthening and increasing mobility that have been specifically developed for your use or for a specified purpose. This may be to decrease your pain or to improve your posture or both.
Your plan will be developed personally by John Evans who heads up the rehabilitation team at A.I.R. Your personalised plan will take in to account your specific and unique needs and will be built to keep you interested and striving to achieve your goals keeping you motivated and always getting better.
Some of the benefits that prescriptive exercise has
- 1. Increase muscle strength
- 2. Improve balance
- 3. Maintain or improve your posture
- 4. Reduce the risk of falls in later life
- 5. Help to maintain a healthy weight
- 6. Improve your sense of well-being
- 7. Improve cognitive (brain) function
- 8. Reduce the risk of many medical conditions
- 9. Reduce pain